MENU

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favorite Make Up Products

I thought it would be fun make a list of a few of my favorite things.  The day to day stuff that helps keep me lookin' good!

The best thing for dark under-eye circles: Bobbi Brown corrector.  The slightly pink shade cancels out dark circles. I wear this every day. One small pot lasts a long time.
The powder and bronzer from Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals is amazing! I've never found anything that looks better on my skin. It feels great too - very light. 



This blush is perfectly pink and it adds a healthy glow!  Mac Dolly Mix Blush.

And this is THE BEST mascara ever made.  I've tried tons of high and low end brands and I always return to L'Oreal Voluminous.  The price is great too.

Recently I was given some L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadow.  It is awesome too! The color pigment is excellent and it lasts all day.
Last, but not least.  My favorite lip care product: Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm.  Very soft and leaves a slightly pink tint. 
Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorites? Hope you'll try some of my favorites!

No comments :

Post a Comment