MENU

Monday, October 17, 2011

More Things I'm Loving Lately

Method Laundry Detergent - Fresh Air. I received a sample from Walgreen's and it was love at first whiff. So, then I started buying these handy little pumps. Fresh laundry has never smelled better.


The Hunger Games trilogy. I wasn't sure if I would like this series. Then I got the first book and read the entire thing in one evening. The second and third book are just as great. Now I cannot wait for the first movie - March 2012!


Pumpkin. R recently baked some delicious pumpkin muffins for me. The recipe can be found here on skinnytaste.com. I love the pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top!

2 comments :

  1. I just bought my first Method window cleaner. Can't wait to use it. (I think??? Did I just say that? haha) And I really want to read The Hunger Games. My daughter has and I hear it is good. If this series is going to be a movie that motivates me even more! And pumpkin! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Method products. They make great hand soap too. I noticed the reading list on your blog. I think you'll enjoy The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete