MENU

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Update :: End of March

Can't believe March is almost over?! This month has flown by!
Love these striped curtains and pretty Spring branches! Source unknown.

Friday night I got in a nice walk before dinner. We enjoyed our yummy leftover pork tacos then ran some errands and picked up the house.

Saturday morning I met a friend to walk the South Creek Trail. It was a gorgeous morning and we walked for almost two hours! That afternoon I shopped for some fabric (I have some great Cynthia Rowley dress patterns that a seamstress is making for me).  We hung out at home that evening since R had an early morning race.

Sunday morning I went to church for Palm Sunday. Afterwards I joined R's family for brunch. The afternoon was spent relaxing at home.  

We have some awesome weather predicted for the week ahead.  Can't wait to get outside and enjoy it!

No comments :

Post a Comment