MENU

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Warmth

January and February are not my most favorite months of the year.* I typically grudge through them counting the days till Spring. Here are a few things I do to make the best of the cold, dark winter months:
  • Exercise - despite the cold dark evenings I try to attend a great group fitness class to get moving and get my blood pumping as often as possible.
  • Warm socks - cold feet are no fun. I bundle up with SmartWool socks during the day then big fuzzy slipper socks in the evening. 
  • Books - this is the best time of year to cuddle up with some good books. 
  • Teeccino - a great herbal alternative to coffee. I drink this after dinner to warm up. It is delicious with some dark chocolate on the side. 
Only 8 more weeks till Spring! 

*Personally, I believe May and September are the best months in the midwest.

No comments :

Post a Comment