MENU

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Update :: March is Here

My favorite part of February is definitely Valentine's Day.  But I'm always so anxious for Spring, that I'm happy to see the month whoosh by! 
This photo perfectly depicts my reading corner at home.

Friday night we got some great stuff crossed of our To-Do List: washed our cars inside and out then made a trip to the grocery store.

Saturday morning I met Rhiannon for a nice long walk on the South Creek trail.  The sun was shining and we were bundled up against the wind. I spent the afternoon at home doing chores and reading a great new book: The Help by Karen Stockett.  Excellent story!! That evening we went to a family birthday celebration at Mille's - yum!

Sunday morning I headed to church and R drove to Columbia for the first race of 2010.  The highlight of my weekend was watching New Moon at the Palace Theater that afternoon.  I can't wait to see it again!

photo from realsimple.com

No comments :

Post a Comment