MENU

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Update :: Memorial Day


Three-day weekends are just the best! We definitely enjoyed ours to the fullest.

Friday night I rode my bike home from work. Later that evening we met my brother and his family for dinner at Mille's.

Saturday morning I joined two friends for a nice two hour bike ride.  That afternoon I did chores around the house and ran a few errands. We joined R's family for a fun cookout that evening. Complete with delicious homemade ice cream!

Sunday morning it was nice to sleep in... followed by a leisurely morning reading, sipping lattes and relaxing at home. After lunch my parents arrived to spend the day with us. We shopped around town then drove to Branson Landing. The weather was perfect for walking around the shops. For dinner we stopped at Catina Laredo. Delicious food enjoyed on their patio overlooking Lake Taneycomo and the fountains. After dinner we drove to Big Cedar Lodge for fireworks!

Monday morning was also spent relaxing at home. After lunch R and I each went on our bike rides. The weather was perfect again! Then prepared for the short week ahead.

Hope your holiday weekend was great too! Yeah for summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment