MENU

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Update :: Fun with Friends

Our hibiscus tree has such beautiful blooms

Another July weekend filled with fun summer activities. 

Friday night we joined our group of friends to celebrate a birthday at the Red Room. Delicious baby burgers were the entree of choice.

Saturday morning I was up early to get in a bike ride before the intense heat set in. My friend and I rode 15 miles and enjoyed the cool morning breeze. That afternoon we packed our lunches and headed to the pool! A perfect afternoon with magazines and chatting with girlfriends. Then R and I had a relaxing evening at home. Made dinner and watched a new documentary called "Objectified." Click here to learn more.  I would definitely recommend this film.

Sunday morning we were up and ready for church. After church we lazed around at home with lattes, magazines (for me) and web-surfing (for R) before meeting family for a late lunch. That afternoon R rode his bike and I followed him on the scooter - it was lots of fun! A game of tennis was squeezed in before dark too!

Hope your weekend was lovely too.

No comments :

Post a Comment