MENU

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Update :: End of July

Somehow the entire month of July is over. It seems like we were just watching fourth of July fireworks! However, it has been a really fun month.
Friday night we ate chicken enchiladas at home before meeting friends for drinks at Parlor 88. It was fun to catch up with some old Drury roommates. 

Saturday morning we were up early for some exercise. After breakfast we loaded up to the car for a trip to my parent's house. Once we arrived, we packed lunch then hit the lake for some boating and swimming. That evening we enjoyed dinner at home then headed out for some frozen custard for dessert. Followed by a few rounds of Mexican Train Dominoes. 

Sunday morning we leisurely enjoyed coffee + cornbread with maple syrup. R headed to Jeff City for bike races and my parents and I went to church. Afterwards, my mom and I went into organization mode. Nothing like cleaning out closets! R and I finally headed home around 6pm. We were sad to see the weekend come to an end. Back home again to prepare for a busy week! Hope August is just as fun as July :)

No comments :

Post a Comment