MENU

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weekend Update :: Summer Fun

Summer is so fun. I love the long days with hot afternoons and cool evenings.

Friday night we met our friends at Mr. Yen's for dinner. We've tried a few places in search for the best cashew chicken entree. I believe Five Spice is still in the lead. Afterwards we walked to Braum's for some delicious ice cream for dessert.

Saturday morning I met my work colleagues for a group exercise class. We had a great time running around and doing various strength exercises! Afterwards, I headed to Republic for a wonderful girls luncheon (photos below). That evening was pretty low-key with a simple dinner and movie at home.

Refreshingly minty mojitos

Tea Bar quiche, cabbage salad and mixed fruit for lunch

Great friends

Sunday morning we worked around the house. R met his dad for a round of Father's Day golf while I laid out by the pool. Afterwards we met his family for a cookout at home. A nice evening walk rounded off the weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment