MENU

Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Update :: Fun with Friends

The first weekend of August... this summer has flown by.

Friday night we celebrated a friend's 30th birthday at Touch. We wrapped up the evening with a late dinner on the patio at Galloway Station.

Saturday morning I met a friend to run on the South Creek trail. After doing the weekly chores and laundry I went to a friend's baby shower. It was a lovely shower with lady-like chicken salad, fruit and cupcakes. That evening R & I at dinner at 5 Spice then ran some errands.

Sunday morning I met my friend in Republic for an early morning bike ride. We had a nice hearty breakfast at Ziggie's afterwards. That afternoon R & I worked around the house and watched some Mad Men episodes on Netflix. Later, we delivered dinner to our friends (new baby!) before meeting R's parents for our own dinner.

No comments :

Post a Comment