MENU

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Update :: Spring is here!

Just when you feel like winter will never end, the beautiful spring weather swoops in to save the day! I couldn't be more thrilled to see daffodils popping out, dogwood trees beginning to bloom and long sunny days that stretch past dinner.
Friday morning I woke up at my usual time but spent the day at home instead of heading into the office. I turned on some great music and 'spring-cleaned' at home. It was wonderful! That evening we celebrated our third wedding anniversary at one of my favorite restaurants: Ocean Zen.

Saturday morning I attended a challenging TRX class at Balance Fitness. The rainy afternoon was perfect for some coffee and magazines at Starbuck's. That evening we stayed home with chicken pot pie for dinner.

Sunday morning we were up early. R headed to St. Louis for a bike race and I met a friend for a short run. Afterwards I went to church and then spent the rest of the day outside. The weather was truly perfect for the first day of spring!

Happy spring to you!

No comments :

Post a Comment